Monday, March 22, 2010

Wtf Ron Weasley!

I had my very first Harry Potter dream last night. I'm not going to go into detail, mostly because I'm not very good at that. But, I will tell you that it started out with me (I was a wizard too!) and the rest of the Potter crew, including Harry himself.

 (Our wands look like turds.)

We had to go through some sort of maze, much different than the Goblet of Fire maze in the movie (:sigh: Robert Pattinson). As we go through, of course things start to happen around every corner. Ron turns into some horse/man thing, kind of opposite of a centaur in that he still had a human body, but had a horse head complete with his red hair. So we let him leave.


More things occur, and we decide to come back later. (I know, not something the real HARRY POTTER would do.) We go to the mall food court, because you know there are tons of those in the magical world! (Wizards like Auntie Annes pretzels too.) We see Ron motherfucking Weasley sitting there eating....with no horse head. That fucker was faking just so he didn't have to go through the death maze.


I woke up sincerely angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment